Customer Service Reviewers wanted in Broome, Derby and surrounding areas
10 Dec 2019
- Flexible Hours
- Extra Income
- Immediate Start!
Creative Activation works with leading retailers and brands and is the number one retail partner in Australia and New Zealand. With proven results in accelerating sales & customer engagement, we specialise in merchandising & sales teams, brand ambassadors, customer service reviewing, retail auditing and voice of customer solutions.
We are currently looking for Customer Service reviewers across all demographics to join our team to provide feedback across various industries such as fast food & restaurants, retail, home entertainment, telecommunications & much more!
As a casual customer service reviewer your responsibilities will be to;
- Shop in various stores within a specific timeframe
- Understand the “brief” or “requirements” of the visit
- Retain the information and capture any photos needed for the shop
- Submit your survey findings online within the deadline
Customer Service reviewing is casual/ adhoc work, where you get to pick which days and times to visit the shop.
There is no previous experience necessary as we will provide you with all of the online training. However, it is essential that you possess the following skills.
- Must be enthusiastic, well presented, reliable and have the ability to work within strict reporting deadlines
- Must have regular access to email, internet, computer/laptop or iPad/Table and a Smart Phone
- Excellent attention to detail and information retention skills
- High level communication, spelling and grammar skills
- Be your own boss! You decide how often you would like to complete visits
- Perfect way to earn a bit of extra cash. Perfect job for stay at home mums, Millennials, retirees or anyone looking to enter back into the workforce
- You will have access to a supportive team to help and support you
- Immediate start! Sign up today to potentially start tomorrow!